Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In Love with HEROME..

The countdown has begun, and I'm so very excited to announce that Hoda SkinCare Shop is opening soon, very soon.. (This one is for Lise & Tiffany)   (:

I did my very best to get only the best products out there (Mostly Organic)... And today I wanted to share with you all my favorite Nail care product line: HEROME
And all I can say is AAAH-M-A-Z-ING...


All the products are to die for... You can find anything from a nail hardener, nourishing nail oil, cuticle remover, natural nail whitener....and the list goes on...


Stay tuned for more amazing goodies that will be available @HodaSkinCareShop..



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I have a feeling I will be in love with Hoda SkinCare Shop. Did you hear? It is opening soon, very soon!

    ReplyDelete